(2x Written Offers received within 1 week)
BRAD MILOS is honoured to present 50/7 Durnin Ave Beeliar.
Contact Brad Milos for a price guide.
Absolute Convenience – Easy Living
OPEN BY APPOINTMENT.
View the 3D Virtual Tour – NOW OPEN 24/7
Perfectly situated on the GROUND FLOOR this modern easy-care 1Bed apartment with Flexiroom 2nd Bed or Study takes advantage on a true Northern aspect, that allows natural sunlight to filter through into the Main Living/ Meals/ Alfresco and courtyard where you need it the most.
Positioned away from the busy road perimeters of this complex, you’ll find this unit is super quiet and secure with a picturesque outlook over the lush and leafy open-space grounds, that you can easily access via your private courtyard.
Inside the open plan living area allows you plenty of flexibility, whilst the modern kitchen has stone bench tops with plenty of overhead and underbench cupboard space, whilst the large bathroom continues the same quality stone benchtops with extra large shower.
The Master-suite is generous in size whilst the Flexiroom provides you flexibility to option it as a second bedroom (as currently used) office or study.
The apartment is situated centrally for ABSOLUTE-CONVENIENCE walk directly across the road to ‘Beeliar Village Shopping Centre’ and ‘Beeliar Hive’ between them you have a choice of local cuisines and eateries with The Vale, McDonalds, HJ’s and more than 12 other specialty retailers including Coles and Aldi your local Chemist and Medical Centre, with easy access to the local childcare and South Coogee Primary. You are seriously spoilt for convenience here, that you can easily leave the car at home and catch the local bus transport 530/531/532 to get you to and from Fremantle to Cockburn Central and the Perth City by train with ease.
STANDOUT FEATURES include:
– Fully Automated secure gated complex
– Security intercom system and CCTV
– Common BBQ and entertaining areas
– Private Covered Car Bay + visitors bays
– EXTRA Large Alfresco & Courtyard
– TRUE NORTHERN ORIENTATION overlooking gardens
– Reverse Cycle Air-Conditioning
– Generous sized bedrooms
– European style laundry with linen
– Private store area
– Small Pets considered
– Gardening and Building Insurance included in the levies
– Walk to all your amenities, Eateries School and Park
STRATA DETAILS include:
– Built in 2016 (Total Floor Area allocation 104sqm)
– 56sqm Living/ 15sqm Alfresco/ 17sqm Courtyard/ Store 4sqm/ Car bay 12sqm
– Strata Fees: $468.05 p/quarter
Welcomes all real-estate agents to make enquiries on behalf of their buyers and a chance to work together.
View more properties through www.bradmilos.com
What’s your property worth today?