Family Lifestyle Entertainer
BRAD MILOS is honoured to present 32 Parakeet Way Coogee.
Contact Brad for a price guide.
View the 3D Virtual Tour – NOW OPEN 24/7
All offers presented on or before 24th of September Unless Sold Prior.
Do you desire a Coastal home with a true resort style coastal feel and finish ?
With a full-size lot of 713sqm to suit families looking for real flexibility.
Have you been craving for a Coogee Coastal property advantageously situated true walking distance of less than 650 meters away from the Coogee Beach coastline and Surf club, whilst popular Powell Reserve is located just at the end of the street, then I suggest you move fast to secure this property for you and your family, because the calibre of this property is sure a rare find.
Inside you’ll be more than impressed with the sheer open-plan space, versatile room areas and the separate zoning this property has to offer, with $300k worth of extensions and additions done back in 2010, the ENORMOUS open-plan Living/ Meals and Games area with feature Jetmaster (easy clean) open wood-fire place with sandstone cladding, for those cosy winter months. The area shares a stunning outlook through large glass pane windows to the rear yard entertaining area with heated pool, cascading water feature and spa.
The upgraded kitchen provides endless stone bench top space with island bench, plenty of pull-out drawer’s and storage cupboards with quality upgraded appliances, free-standing cooktop oven, dishwasher, fridge and microwave that is also included.
All 4 large bedrooms are double in size, with the Master-suite having an upgraded ensuite and large WIR with adjustable shelving.
The former double garage has been converted into the perfect home Studio with plenty of northern light, the area has plenty of storage with inbuilt kitchenette and climate control, additional power sockets, the room could also double as a granny flat or reinstate it easily back to a double garage the choice is yours.
Furthermore, this home will provide you the option to park up to 4 cars plus room to park the Caravan, Boat or Bus the flexibility and extra space is all yours.
STANDOUT FEATURES include:
– Quality 1992 build with quality ($300k worth) extensions done in 2010
– 4 Bed 2 Bath, Lounge/ Study/ Studio/ Open Plan Living – Dining – Games/ Alfresco
– Quality Solid Black Butt timber flooring through main living areas
– Upgraded kitchen with stone tops, freestanding cooktop, dishwasher & Fridge
– Upgraded Double Garage to Studio with kitchenette and climate control A/C
– Daikin Ducted Reverse Cycle Air-con system throughout
– Feature Jetmaster open wood-fire place clad with sandstone
– Security screens to all windows and doors
– Huge outdoor solar heated pool and gas heated spa with poured limestone paving
– Large outdoor Alfresco patio with electric roller blinds
– 6kw PV solar system to save you $$ on electrical bills
– Upgraded lighting and switching throughout
– Laundry includes, washer/ Dryer and second fridge
– Front and rear lounge suite, dining table and chairs included
– Outdoor bbq, outdoor lounge and dining setting included
– Easy care reticulated gardens
The property is advantageously positioned for absolute walking distance to Coogee Beach, Coogee Beach Surf Club, local parks, Coogee Primary, Lighthouse convenience store and Woodman’s Point. Short drive or ride to Port Coogee, shops, local cafes and Fremantle.
Welcomes all real-estate agents to make enquiries on behalf of their buyers and a chance to work together.
View more properties through www.bradmilos.com
What’s your property worth today?
Contact Brad, Coogee Suburb’s Specialist for a complimentary appraisal.