UNDER OFFER (with a total of 5x formal offers presented)
More Premium Lake Coogee properties wanted.
BRAD MILOS is honoured to present 28 Troode St.
A MUST SEE HOME! will you seriously wont be disappointed
View NOW through the 3D Virtual Tour – NOW OPEN 24/7
Once in a while, on the rare occasion, a one-of-a kind property comes to market that simply stands alone, unlike anything else you have seen before. A home you know everyone will instantly fall in love with as soon as they step inside and will tick all the boxes including the extras you have always yearned for.
Become the envy of your friends & family & Welcome to 28 Troode Street Lake Coogee!
No expense has been spared, with the fit and finish of this cleverly designed prestigious family home. Inside and out the attention to detail and craftsmanship is unrivalled and evident wherever you look. Flawlessly maintained and feels brand new.
Showcasing premium quality materials and finishes throughout with a striking modern façade with stone clad entry portico. Quality solid Karri timber flooring, ultra-high ceilings, jazz cornicing with a display of sparkling array of lighting – throughout.
Your choice of 4 generous sized bedrooms with downstairs 5th bed, guest suite or study. Upstairs the superior master suite is luxuriously appointed with both his & hers WIR, spa and private balcony, cleverly situated off a private wing over an internal bridge – overlooking the large atrium staircase foyer entry and adjacent to the second floor family retreat and shared 2nd balcony.
The jaw-dropping Theatre, provides a true Home Theatre Experience, includes tiered staged flooring, raised coffered ceiling with quality dimmable lighting, sound proof door, side wall curtain, 120 inch screen with projector and quality ‘SONOS’ speaker system that is integrated throughout the entire home.
The master chef won’t be disappointed; you’ll find it hard to wipe the smile off your face. The heart and hub of a family home, with endless 40mm stone bench tops to work with, an array of overhead & below bench storage cupboards, pot drawers and inbuilt appliance cupboard. You are spoilt with integrated industry leading ‘Miele’ appliances including oven, induction hotplate, coffee machine, microwave & dishwasher. Glass splashbacks with under bench & cupboard lighting, separate Island bench/ breakfast bar with stone cladding.
Adjacent to the kitchen is the open plan living/ entertaining and meals, with ultra-high ceilings & stone wall cladding, cleverly positioned to take full advantage of views with a rear aspect, overlooking the large outdoor alfresco entertaining area equipped with outdoor kitchen, fire/pizza place and prestigious 12m underground pool with toughened glass balustrading. Surrounded by easy-care manicured gardens and cascading water feature.
The home handy man will appreciate the use of the 3 car lock-up garage, with ultra-high ceilings, room to store the 3rd vehicle, small boat, or possibly the home gym, equipped with 2 large inbuilt store areas and rear side access.
STANDOUT Additional Features include, but not limited to:
– Acrylic texture coat rendered external walls
– Poured concrete aggregate external paving
– Feature stone wall cladding internally and externally
– Quality Cedar lined soffits to all balconies, front portico and Alfresco area
– Ultra-high ceilings throughout with Jazz cornicing and coffered ceilings
– Quality solid Karri timber flooring with floor skirting boards
– Polished stainless steel staircase balustrading
– Quality lighting (dimmable switching) and window treatments throughout
– Quality feature glass panel internal doors
– Feature internal wall niches
– Quality ‘SONOS’ integrated speaker system throughout
– Quality ‘Miele’ appliances to kitchen
– Huge Laundry with stone bench tops, linen drawers inbuilt iron board, overhead cupboards
– Integrated in-built shelving and cupboards to all bedroom robes and WIR’s
– 3 toilet suites with powder room and outdoor shower
– Stone bench tops to Ensuite/ bath/ powder room/ laundry
– Quality full height porcelain tiling to Ensuite/ Bath / Powder room/ laundry
– Thermostat (digital) temperature control system for Ensuite and bathroom
– Ducted in wall Vacuum system throughout
– Alarm security system
– Video Intercom security system
– Ducted Reverse cycle (zoned) ‘Daikin’ Air-condition system throughout
The home is situated in the ever-popular Boutique Cable Park Estate of Lake Coogee, off the border of Coogee. Walking distance to nearby family parks, walk trails, St Jerome’s primary school, Stargate shopping centre, child-care centre, bus transport. Only minutes away to Coogee beach, Port Coogee and Fremantle.